Thursday, July 10, 2008

*sigh*

it is just the same thursday as usual. bangun pagi2. go to class. but today we got to do the physics exp.aaaaa.. about the bandul and the oscillations and stuff. and there's this one thing happened that just can't make me stop laughing. haish. don't ask! nway..biha, u really make my day lah.
the best thing bout thursday is that we got to finish class early. yeay!! then..ape lagi. iz, atiq, fatin, noriah and L and me myself went to watch WANTED. kat mane lagi kalau bkn leisure mall. iz yg drive. after all, that is the only place that she knows pon. haha.

nway..u noe james mc avoy starred in wanted kan. he was sooo cool and not forgetting..he's cute!! haish. nway. it was a good movie. great effects. awesome actors. nice actions. i'll give it an 8 out of 10. ah. tgh kitorg seronok tgk that adorable james mc avoy tgh beraksi..then my dad called. ha. kantoi me!! it's not that he's angry or something. tp adela jugak perasaan bersalah di dlm dadaku. u noe. always goin out. hanging around. leaving my studies at the second place. haish! eg!! wake up! jgn malas2!! i really need to focus on my priorities first rite now!*that includes shopping skali kan?* OMG! help me!

No comments: