Friday, August 22, 2008

it's hard being a busy woman

10 things that me myself oso dont know to group them into what topic:
but anyway....
1- personal statement ntah ble nak siap
2- bio presentation is next week..and i am not ready yet.
3- mgu dpn jugak la ade test maths n physics.
4- i haven't even open my book yet ntk study for the test.
and my schedule on this current hols is damn packed..
5- ada kenduri aqiqah for the newborn baby of Acu Ina.
6- makan durian dan rambutan
7- cari baju raya (puasa pon blom)
8-latihan marching ntk hari merdeka..yup! saye masuk. tgklah tv 31hb nanti. by that tym, i am not sure if u'll notice my so-called tanned skin anymore. because it will be compeletely..HITAM!!!
ARGHH!!!
9-bergaduh bersama adik beradik.
10- oh. there is only 9 rupenye. i miscounted.

No comments: